About our Claims Handlers:
Claims Settlement Agencies Ltd (CSA).
CSA was established in 1990 and is a specialist independent limited company specialising in the claims handling of Travel, Corporate Travel and Personal Accident claims. Other forms of claims handling are also available such as Event Cancellation, Employee Benefits, Wedding Insurance, Car hire Excess waiver etc. Services are also offered which include medical screening, policy fulfilment and back office support.
Clients include several large well known Insurance companies, Underwriting Agencies and Brokers/Intermediaries. CSA values its clients and believes firmly in creating strong long term transparent business relationships, by working together in partnership. CSA has identified that ultimately our continued success and future development will depend upon the added value and results we provide for our clients.
At CSA we pride ourselves on the skills and expertise of our staff, our innovative approach to technology and the understanding of the needs of our clients. We aim to be:
- Personal: Having a personal touch really does matter. We like to get to know our customers and let them know us.
- Relevant: We fully appreciate the needs of our customers are going to change. Staying close to our customers is the best way to be clued into what they’re looking for.
- Accessible: We make it extremely easy for our customers to contact us by telephone, email, letter or online. And we recognize that some people still want to have a one-on-one conversation with real human beings.
- Proactive: We will always try to conclude claims as quickly and efficiently as possible which will often involve speaking to the customer or broker rather than via email/letter.
- Experienced: A highly experienced and dedicated team ensuring a quality consistent service.
We believe the real engine behind our business is the staff, they are our biggest asset. We take time to recruit the right staff and invest in their development –
This is evident from our hugely experienced team of people we have.
CSA is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 309264).